Daily Habits

Hello there everybody! Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be talking about daily habits! Daily habits are  important because did you do set things you Want to do everyday.

Planking

During our time between November and December we began planking every day. We began with planking during our class time. We began at 30 seconds and added 10 seconds every two days. After a few weeks of planking, when we were getting close to our winter break we added ten seconds every day. Our end time was 3:40.  Planking is very hard but I am very glad I did it. In the end, I was only able to last about 30 seconds. But it was still nice to try.

Independent daily habit

My daily habit is to run/walk every day. And an  extension of that is to have ran 6 miles in a week.  Running has always been difficult for me because I have never been very athletic. I have played sports my entire life, but I never truly learned how to run at a reasonable pace for a long time. That is why I chose this goal. So far I have run a total of 8.22 miles. it’s not as much as I had hoped, but it is still a good amount. My parents run very often so I get to run with them. Running with my family has helped me get better at running. I   will continue running as much as possible.

These are my daily habits. I recommend you to set some daily habits so you can get better at something. Happy New Year and goodbye!